Given the general improvement of the COVID-19 pandemic situation around the world in general and in Asia in particular, we decided to organise IEEE SOLI 2023 as an in-person event and hope to be able to welcome the participants in Singapore. This provides opportunities to network and renew friendships as well as create new ones in ways virtual conference editions could not.
Each accepted paper requires one full registration.
- The paper accepted by the Technical Program Committee will be published in the conference proceedings with IEEE Digital Xplore.
- Paper accepted by the Technical Program Committee but not presented will NOT be submitted to IEEE Digital Xplore.
Registration fees include:
- Admission to all keynote speeches and technical sessions.
- Morning Refreshment/Lunch/Afternoon Refreshment.
- IEEE Xplore publication fee.
- Conference Dinner.
|Registration Type||IEEE Member||Non-IEEE Member||Students||Non-Authors|
|Early Bird: Register |
before 30 Nov 2023
|Standard: Register |
by 5 Dec 2023
Registration payment must be made by bank transfer. Bank account details are provided below.
Bank account details
Account Name: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Account No: 21570000000606360
ABA/Routing #: 121000248
SWIFT code (if required): WFBIUS6S (for international wires)
Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank N.A
Address: 123 South Broad Street
State: PA, 19109
Country: United States of America
Beneficiary Address: 445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, United States of America
Beneficiary Contact Number: +1-732-562-3987
- Registration Payment should be made in USD (all costs are borne by the transmitter’s charge).
- After payment is made, please make the registration via the following link where you will also upload a copy of the bank receipt.
IEEE SOLI 2023 Registration Link